Fèis Rois is a registered charity (SC017647). Although we are grateful for the support of our funders and partners, we constantly strive to identify additional income to ensure that our activities are affordable for all.
By supporting us, you will help us continue to keep activity prices down and subsidise our ticket prices to make music as accessible as possible.
With your support we will continue:
- To provide excellent learning experiences and performance opportunities in the traditional arts and Gaelic culture;
- To inspire and empower communities and people of all ages and backgrounds to achieve their full potential;
- To enable each Fèis Rois participant to be a successful learner, a confident individual, a responsible citizen and an effective contributor;
- To advocate for the widest access to the traditional arts;
- To provide professional pathways and a clear ladder of progression for musicians, traditional artists and creative people;
- To foster a safe and secure environment in line with best practice;
- To ensure that the organisation remains fit for purpose as the environment in which it works changes and develops;
- To promote Scotland’s unique traditional arts on an international platform whilst making cultural connections throughout the world.
Leave a Legacy
Since 1986, Fèis Rois has inspired people to access, participate in and enjoy the traditional arts and Gaelic language through a diverse programme of activities. To continue to be this organisation, we rely on the generosity of our individual supporters.
Leaving a legacy gift of any size is a way for you to make a real impact, supporting our local and international programme to inspire generations to come. In remembering Fèis Rois in your will, you are helping to ensure our programme continues to challenge and engage future audiences.
If you would like to discuss your legacy gift confidentially, please contact our Chief Executive on 01349 862600.
We would like to thank the people who have kindly pledged a gift to us in their will. Their pledges help us secure a vibrant future for the music they love. We will not know about the generosity of many of them until we receive their gifts. Others have told us of their pledges in advance and we would like to thank them for their kind bequests.